July 02, 20 - 11:19 am - LABS

60% of small businesses in Latin American do not have access credit or loans

A survey commissioned by Visa and carried out by Americas Market Intelligence (AMI) shows that 83% of Latin American small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) suffered a reduction in their activities during the pandemic. According to the credit card banner, the remaining 17% are mostly suppliers of essential services, such as markets, pharmacies and gas stations. Read more about it.